Key Questions to Ask
There are important advantages to working directly with Pupil Benefits. If you are considering going through an agent or broker, ask these questions FIRST to help you decide!
– What rate of compensation/commission is the agent/broker collecting from the insurance company?
– Should I be reluctant to inquire about producer commission?
– Is it my right to know? How does this effect my premium and rate?
– Is an agent quoting my rate with the best interest of my students, district, community and budget?
– Or is there a bias towards companies and policies with higher incentives for them?
– Is my rate guaranteed for two years if I am new? If not, does it go up substantially the following year?
– Or does my rate go down depending on my loss experience?
– Am I paying extra premium for interscholastic football? Or is football included in my rate?
– Do they offer the responsive and personalized service I need during my busy week?
– Are my nurses, staff and parents happy with the customer service, claims submission, turn around and follow up with claims?